Visit us at the Berlin Brandenburg joint booth
Visit us at the Berlin Brandenburg joint booth
We inform about training paths in high technology
read more at the event page (in german)
FBH takes part in the conference
As the event is given in German, please swich to the German site
with information on training and university studies.
FBH presents its apprenticeship program for microtechnologists in cooperation with ANH Berlin at Vocatium.
For more information click here.
FBH organizes the 27th International Semiconductor Laser Conference - ISLC 2021, which will be held in Potsdam. People interested in the conference who cannot travel to the event are welcome to participate online.
Click here for registration.
The program for the conference can be found by clicking here.
FBH presents several contributions at the virtual International Microwave Symposium
- A 26GHz GaN-MMIC with Integrated Switches for Discrete Level Supply Modulation
- Digital PA Modulator with Phase Shifter for Phased Array Transmitters
- Modeling Base-Collector Heterojunction Barrier Effect in InP DHBTs for Improved Large Signal Performance
- Characterization of the Impairment and Recovery of GaN-HEMTs in Low-Noise Amplifiers Under Input Overdrive
- High Conversion Gain Up-Converter with +5 dBm OP1dB in InP DHBT Technology for Ultra Capacity Wireless Applications
- A Highly Linear Dual Stage Amplifier with Beyond 1.75 THz Gain-Bandwidth-Product
FBH contributions to the virtual conference
- Miniaturized Master-Oscillator Power-Amplifier emitting at 626 nm
- Vertical design approach for suppressing power saturation in GaAs-based high-power diode lasers
- Experimental investigation of nanosecond pulsed tapered-waveguide lasers obtaining extremely high brightness values
- Experimental investigation of optical feedback from periodically poled crystals for nonlinear frequency conversion
- Externally Wavelength-Stabilized Single Mode Lasers with 65% Conversion Efficiency and 50 pm Spectral Width at 1 W Output
- Increased Conversion Efficiency at 800 W Continuous Wave Output From Single 1-cm Diode Laser Bars at 940 nm
- DBR-tapered lasers at 783 nm with narrowband emission and output powers up to 7 W
- Advances towards deep-UV light emitting diode technologies
As the workshop is given in German, please switch to the German website.
ISLC 2021 is dedicated to latest developments in semiconductor lasers, amplifiers and LEDs. Abstract submission is now open – submit your paper by 21 May 2021.
Innovative, flexible vocational training and continuing education in micro- and nanotechnology. Do you have a special training need and are looking for competent support in personnel development?
As the workshop is given in German, please switch to the German site
Contributions of the Ferdinand-Braun-Institut at the digital conference:
- Günther Tränkle participates in the political part of the event at the panel discussion (10 to 11.30 a.m.)
- Wolfgang Heinrich informs with a keynote speech about InP-electronics as enabler for ultra-broadband & 6G in the technical part of the event (1 to 3.30 p.m.)
Register for free on the event page! The event will be held in German.
Our trainees show interested girls their everyday work. As all information is given in German please switch to the German website.
registration via Girls'Day Webseite
The 2. International Conference on UV LED Technologies & Applications - ICULTA 2021 - is going virtual
Markus Krutzik contributing with presentation on "Compact Atomic Systems for Timing and Sensing Applications".
Click here for registration. Participation is free of charge.
Was Diamanten mit Quantentechnologien zu tun haben? Das erklärt Tim Schröder vom FBH bei book a scientist. Jetzt virtuelles Date für den 18.3 sichern + mehr über die Technologie mit Glamourfaktor erfahren!
Hier können Sie indiviuelle Einzelgespräche buchen: https://www.leibniz-gemeinschaft.de/ueber-uns/neues/veranstaltungen/book-a-scientist.html
FBH authors are involved with the following presentations at the digital Photonics West conference.
- Analysis of the carrier kinetics in Al(In)GaN quantum wells stressed by high current densities
- Thin-film flip-chip UVB LEDs enabled by electrochemical etching
- Single mode 660 nm master-oscillator power-amplifier with 500 mW optical output power
- Alternating dual-wavelength second harmonic generation at 532 nm using a Y-branch distributed Bragg reflector diode laser
- AlGaN-based deep UV LEDs: applications and challenges
- Advances in ultraviolet-emitting vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers
- Epitaxial design progress for high power, efficiency, and brightness in 970 nm broad area lasers
- Enhanced self-aligned structure for improved lateral brightness in 940 nm high-power broad-area diode lasers
- Narrow spectral line-width 785 nm DBR tapered lasers with 7 W output power
- High-power, high-beam quality miniaturized diode laser module for direct material processing at 980 nm
- Single-pass tapered semiconductor optical amplifiers and modules for efficient coherent beam combining
- Frequency comb seeding of a single-mode near-infrared semiconductor laser
- Harmonic mode-locking order and pulse width control of an amplitude-modulated frequency comb by optical self-injection
- Sub-THz wireless system with electronic and optoelectronic transmitters
Visit us at European Microwave Week 2020 (EuMW). You will find us at the virtual joint booth of Research Fab Microelectronics Germany from January 12-14, 2021.
At the accompanying conferences (January 10-15, 2021) the FBH presents the following contributions:
The European Microwave Conference (EuMC) 12th – 14th January 2021
- EuMC07-3D-band Transmission Hub for Point to MultiPoint Wireless Distribution
- EuMC09-5A 119 GHz Bandwidth Distributed Amplifier with a ±2 ps Group Delay Variation
- EuMC20-3 Improved Modeling of Radiation Effects in Coplanar Waveguides with Finite Ground Width
- EuMC58-19 Analysis and Optimization of Packaged Floating-Ground RF Power GaN-HEMTs
The European Microwave Integrated Circuits Conference (EuMIC) 11th - 12th January 2021
- EuMIC10-2 Simulating Drain Lag of GaN HEMTs with Physics-Based ASM Model
- EuMIC10-3: Modelling of InP DHBTs in a Transferred-Substrate Technology with Diamond Heat Spreader
- EuMIC11-4 A W-Band Transceiver Chip for Future 5G Communications in InP-DHBT Technology
- W-06 EuMIC: Sub-mmWave On-Wafer Measurements
- W-12 EuMIC/EuMC High-Efficiency Linear Power Amplifiers for High Bandwidth, High PAR Signals
- W-06 EuMIC: A Practical Guide for Verifying On-Wafer Measurement System Integrity at sub-mm-Wave Frequencies
- W-18 EuMC Numerical Modelling of On-Wafer Scattering Parameter Measurement
- W-12 EuMIC/EuMC Discrete Level Supply Modulation with Large Dynamic Wideband Signals