The International Semiconductor Laser Conference (ISLC) has been canceled.
The FBH is attending the 3rd network meeting of the UV4Plants-Association and will be involved with a lecture: "The influence of UV-B radiation in combination with blue and red light on the biosynthesis of flavonoid glycosides in different plant species".
The International Conference on UV LED Technologies & Applications will take place in Berlin from April 26-29, 2020 and is jointly organized by the German consortium "Advanced UV for Life" and the "International Ultraviolet Association" (IUVA).
In diesem Jahr nimmt das FBH nicht am Girls'Day teil. Im kommenden Jahr können interessierte Mädchen wieder einen Blick in unsere Reinraumlabore werfen und mehr über leistungsstarke Diodenlaser erfahren.
As the workshop is held in German please switch to the German website
FBH presents recent work at the GeMiC 2020. The conference will take place at the Brandenburg Technical University Cottbus-Senftenberg.
The FBH is involved in several contributions to the conference:
- A Compact Broadband Marchand Balun for Millimeter-wave and Sub-THz Applications
- Modeling the Noise of Transferred-Substrate InP DHBTs at Highest Frequencies
- An Improved EM-Simulation Procedure to Extract Extrinsic Elements of Terahertz InP DHBTs
- Output Matching Network Design for Highly Efficient InP-DHBT W-Band PAs Utilizing a Defected Ground Structure
FBH presents its research results at the world's leading technology event for optics and photonics and is also represented at at the German Pavilion at booth 4545 together with its spin-offs UVphotonics and BeamXpert. The conference program and further information are provided on the conference website. FBH contributions at the accompanying conferences:
- Efficient, high power 780 nm pumps for high energy class mid-infrared solid state lasers
- Design progress for higher efficiency and brightness in 1 kW diode-laser bars
- Charge-shifting optical lock-in detection with shifted excitation Raman difference spectroscopy for the analysis of fluorescent heterogeneous samples
- Wavelength stabilized high pulse power laser bars for line-flash automotive LIDAR
- High-power, high-beam quality miniaturized laser module for pumping of solid state lasers at 980 nm
- Reliable high-spectral-radiance 635 nm tapered diode lasers with monolithically integrated distributed Bragg reflector
- Session "Advanced Raman and SERS Systems" - session chairs: Bernd Sumpf & Martin Maiwald
- A diode laser based clinical diagnostic system using shifted excitation resonance Raman difference spectroscopy for the in vivo detection of ß-carotene in human skin (invited)
- Improving Raman spectroscopy using diode lasers at 785 nm for shifted excitation Raman difference spectroscop (invited)
- Traveling wave model based analysis of tapered broad-area lasers
- Investigation of 48 emitter DBR laser bars under nanosecond high-peak current excitation
- Recent progress for blue VCSELs and challenges to move to UV (invited)
- A 310-nm optically pumped AlGaN VCSEL with two dielectric distributed Bragg reflectors
- Ultra-short passive external cavity optical self-injection of a semiconductor quantum well laser (poster)
- Are blue and ultraviolet VCSELs a reality or just a dream? (invited)
- Prospects and challenges for UV LEDs and UV lasers with tunnel junctions (invited)
- A brief history of kilowatt-class diode-laser bars
- Micro-integrated dual-wavelength ridge-waveguide master oscillator power amplifier with an optical output power of 0.5 W at 785 nm
- Surface Bragg gratings for high-brightness lasers (invited)
- Ultraviolet LEDs: steps towards high efficiency and high reliability (invited)