We are committed to offering our employees a family-friendly working environment. Through various offers and individual arrangements, the Ferdinand-Braun-Institut enables colleagues with small children in particular to balance family and working life:
- individual work options for employees with little children or other family responsibilities, by e.g. flexible working hours (part-time, flexible time-program ...)
- human resources development by re-entry agreements, advanced vocational training during or after maternity and parental leave
- help with child care vacancies by offering a "children’s room". FBH has equipped a special playroom for children with a computer, books and various games. An additional computer enables parents to work whilst their children read or play.
- supplementary service for families by offering advisory service and assistance to find appropriate child-care offers near the institute, provision of reserved places in a nearby day care financed by the institute
- consideration of double-career couples
Already several times, the Ferdinand-Braun-Institut has been awarded with the first prize "family-friendly workplace Treptow-Köpenick" by the district.
Members of the network "factor of success family" receive topical information all around personnel politics conscious of family and numerous contact possibilities for best-practice examples. With more than 5,500 members it is the all over the country biggest network of family-friendly companies and institutions