We are involved in numerous regional and national networks and research communities. We are also well networked on a global scale and are active within international associations such as the Globalization Committee of the IEEE Photonics Society.
We not only develop state-of-the-art components for our customers and partners, we also support companies in the practical development of their systems with our processes. For example, SENTECH Instruments GmbH runs an application laboratory for plasma technology at FBH. Here, Sentech plasma systems are further developed and optimized for demanding etching processes, especially for III-V semiconductors (GaAs, InP, GaN).
- Photonics Cluster Berlin-Brandenburg
- 5G Berlin e.V.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kristallwachstum und Kristallzüchtung (DGKK) (in German)
- ECPE - European Center for Power Electronics e. V.
- IGAFA - Joint Initiative of Non-University Research Institutes in Adlershof
- OpTecBB - competence network for optical technologies and microsystems technology in the Berlin-Brandenburg region
- Laserverbund Berlin Brandenburg e.V.