The Joint Lab Integrated Quantum Sensors is involved in the following joint projects with Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin:
- KACTUS-II: Development of miniaturized, UHV-compatible optical setups for atom chip systems.
- QCHIP: Advanced concepts for integrated optical systems on atom chips.
- ROSC: Development of chip-scale vapor cell assemblies and compact frequency reference
- QUEEN: Feasibility study of two-photon frequency reference on a small satellite
- OPUS: Development of compact beams standards using Strontium
- OPTIMO: Feasibility study of optical memories in orbit
- QUANTUS: Ultracold quantum gases and matter wave interferometers in microgravity
- InnoQT: Innovationsforum Photonische Quantentechnologien