We are looking for bright minds for research and development in high technology and provide training in three training areas: Microtechnology, Industrial Mechanics and Computer Science. Highly qualified employees are indispensable, especially in the technical area - they ensure that the processes in our clean rooms and laboratories run smoothly and work closely with our scientists. Therefore, we offer up to four apprenticeships per year for future microtechnologists. The apprenticeship for industrial mechanics starts every three years with one apprenticeship place. We train IT specialists for system integration exclusively according to demand.
- excellent support from our staff, who have an answer to every question
- together we can do it - every apprentice has a mentor at their side during the training program.
- state-of-the-art laboratory equipment and technology - with 2,000 m2 of clean room and other laboratory areas
- always new things - with us there are very different tasks with a lot of individual responsibility
- training with a future - with very good employment opportunities after graduation
- further training to become a state-certified technician after completing your training? We support that!
- we live diversity - 350 people from 24 nations work at FBH, and in the last two years three refugees have successfully completed their training with us.
- salary according to TVöD, 30 days vacation
- flexible working hours with core time