IT Specialist for Systems Integration
IT specialist for systems integration
IT specialists for systems integration network hardware and software to create customer-specific IT solutions. Together with the specialist departments from the research areas, they analyze the system requirements, procure and configure the necessary components. They integrate these into the existing IT environment and support users during implementation and use. FBH trains IT specialists for system integration as required.
This year, we are not offering any training as an IT specialist.
- You plan, install and configure complex IT systems - e.g. you set up the computers of new colleagues in the office and connect them to the institute's server structure
- You support existing networks - if problems occur, you look for the cause and eliminate possible errors
- You advise users on IT questions and problems or train them when, for example, new programs have been installed
- Data protection is important - you install the necessary software
- You manage access rights and maintain the associated network objects on different systems
- You keep the presentation and media equipment of the institute up to date
- 3 year apprenticeship (IHK qualification), which you can shorten by half a year if you perform well
- Mixture of theory (vocational school) and practice (institute)
- Varied work in the research environment - you maintain the network environment and office devices, set up measurement devices in the labs, and program scripts.
- A team that supports you fully
- Remuneration according to TVAöD, 30 days vacation
- Good secondary school diploma or high school diploma - also suitable for dropouts..
- Mathematics, science and computer science are easy for you - this is also shown by your grades.
- You can handle common operating systems and applications
- Good communication skills - because you mediate between people and system
- Perseverance - there' s no such thing as can't! You are always looking for solutions
- Curiosity - you want to know exactly and always be up to date with the latest technology
- Good command of English