The High Technology Education & Training Network (ANH Berlin), based at FBH, networks training companies and research institutions and supports them in their training and further education activities. For the optics and photonics cluster in Berlin-Brandenburg, ANH Berlin, in close cooperation with the cluster management, has been the contact for years for the topics of recruiting young talent and securing skilled workers.
ANH Berlin offers young people an insight into exciting occupational fields within the framework of various practical career orientation programs and refers interested applicants to companies that provide training. The association proANH e.V. was founded to consolidate these activities.
- Information & advice on training & funding opportunities
- Regional career and training marketing
- Organization of customized workshops & seminars
- Individual coaching on topics related to vocational training
- Networking with other companies and stakeholders in the region
- Exclusive support in the recruitment of trainees by proANH e.V.
The association proANH e. V. was founded in May 2019. The 23 members benefit from individual and exclusive support and advice on training and further education. Active applicant management also supports them in recruiting trainees. Thus, the advertisement of apprenticeship positions and the pre-selection of applications are just as much a part of proANH's services as the networking with other training companies and the organization of precisely fitting workshops and seminars.