With the Prototype Engineering Lab, we ensure that excellent research results are transfered even faster into market-oriented products, processes and services. We thereby offer companies easier access to cutting-edge research results: in the form of real-world functional models and prototypes.
Consequently, we take the important step beyond the research module to operational devices. These easy-to-handle systems enable our partners to test FBH's R&D results in their applications in a straightforward way.
- laser systems for Raman spectroscopy, LiDAR, ps-light sources for materials processing
- LED systems for plant irradiation, disinfection of surfaces, objects or skin
- III-V electronics systems
- atmospheric plasma source for surface treatment
- measurement system to characterize GaN transistors
- prototype of a potential-free probe head
Systematic device engineering complements FBH's scientific activities. With the Prototype Engineering Lab, we are expanding our expertise with regard to user-friendly prototypes suitable for industrial use. In this way, we accelerate development processes and strengthen corporate relationships in the long term. In particular, we support cooperation with small and medium-sized enterprises.
The setup of the Prototype Engineering Lab was funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) within the projects "Veriplan", "InnoMatch" and "InnoLeit".