The Science Management Department acts as an interface between science, economy and education coordinating various networking projects. The department is also responsible for adminstration and IT support.
An interdisciplinary team of engineers, business economists, pedagogues and communication and marketing specialists offers comprehensive support and services for research institutes, companies and educational institutions:
- Project development and project management for scientific projects
- Development of technology transfer and research cooperations
- Search and acquisition for subsidies
- One-stop-agency and stakeholder for the regional microsystems technology branch
- Tailored training courses and educational services
- Organization of science events
- Accompanying marketing and public relations
- Efficient adminstration and professional IT support
The principal areas of the department are divided into four columns: strategy, technology transfer & marketing, education & training management and administration/IT support.